Thursday, November 10, 2011

November = NaNoWriMo

It's November which means its NaNoWriMo, which means National Novel Writing Month, but for me November means a lot of other things. For one my first year wedding anniversary was this month, Nov 6th to be exact, me and the wife went to Chicago for the weekend and had a great time, but I also took a complete break from writing for the weekend, not even letting myself think about my book project for some 72 hours (of course I cheated, but only because Chicago is a difficult city not to be inspired by) But before we left I finished Chapter 18, yep Chapter 18 done, on to 19. I sent out a few excerpt to a few trusted readers and hoping to get some good feedback as a really burst into the second half of the project. I'm planning for about 12 more chapters to wrap the project up which is less than I've already done but perhaps the most important portion. I hope to be done by year's end but as December get closer, its seeming less and less likely. Here's to trying.

Till next time,

Lefty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers